Who We Are
No cold calls, no sales quotas, no required appointment levels, and no going it alone.
LifeGuide is a Christ-centered, planning-centric, independent, fee-based, SEC-regulated RIA. We are passionate about using our firm’s time, talent, platform, and resources to make a big impact for the Kingdom. We are focused on helping our clients experience true life by realizing peace, achieving freedom, and maximizing their impact. We pay our advisors a salary and a bonus based on a blend of team and their individual performance. Here are a few additional characteristics of our company:
- We fully embrace Kingdom Advisors financial principles and seek to cultivate a spirit of extravagant generosity in our clients.
- We are growth oriented (20%+ growth for the past 3 years running).
- We are organized as an ensemble practice- Listen here to learn more about an ensemble from Michael Kitces.
- We embrace and leverage technology to do what it does best (repetitive and definable tasks) to provide efficiency for our advisors to do what they do best (educate, inspire, provide wisdom, and develop relationships).
- We tend to attract a primarily faith-based clientele.
- Our preferred custodian is TDAmeritrade Institutional.
- Please check out our website; lifeguidefa.com to learn more about us.
Who We’re Looking For
The specific role that we are currently looking for is a Service Advisor. Below is a summary of the job responsibilities.
“Responsible for providing support to both the Senior and Associate Advisor in the delivery of advice to clients. Prepares financial modeling and financial advice documents under the guidance of more senior advisors. Participates in client meetings with more senior advisors and completes follow-up work from client meetings. Does not have actual accountability for the advice delivered.“ – Modeled after FA Insight Study of Advisory Firms: People and Pay’s job description for Support Advisor.
Our Service Advisors are part of a team comprised of a Partner/Senior Advisor and a Lead Advisor. We are focused on providing amazing service to our clients. Service Advisors do not have responsibility for generating leads or new business. They are mentored by the other members of their team and assume additional responsibility as their ability enables. Service Advisors are expected to earn their Certified Financial Planning and Certified Kingdom Advisors designations. They typically advance to lead advisor in three to five years. It is our primary strategy to grow organically and promote from within.
Typical starting compensation for this position is between $40,000 and $50,000. Our compensation plans are a combination of salary and incentive pay based on individual and company performance. Initial compensation will be determined based on the qualifications and experience of the specific person. We formally review performance and compensation annually.
Team Members Who Thrive At LifeGuide
- Are fun, high character, and high-speed professionals who enjoy serving people.
- Love being part of a team that works hard and is driven to make a big, positive impact.
- Are creative problem solvers, quick thinkers and highly analytical.
- Are aligned with a Christ-centered worldview. It is the context from which we manage our firm and the foundation of the advice we give our clients. Our worldview is one of the primary reasons that clients work with us.
How To Apply
Please send an email expressing your interest to our office manager- Leslie Sponsler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume, a few comments about why you feel that you would be a great fit for this job, and any other information that you feel would be helpful. If we think that there may be a fit, we will send you a short questionnaire to complete. This will formally begin a discovery process that includes testing, phone/facetime conversations and, if appropriate, in-person interviews at our Mechanicsburg office.
LifeGuide Financial Advisors, LLC (“LifeGuide Financial”) is a Registered Investment Advisor (“RIA”), located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. LifeGuide Financial provides investment advisory and related services for clients nationally. LifeGuide Financial will maintain all applicable registration and licenses as required by the various states in which LifeGuide Financial conducts business, as applicable. LifeGuide Financial renders individualized responses to persons in a particular state only after complying with all regulatory requirements, or pursuant to an applicable state exemption or exclusion.