We are looking for a great person to join the LifeGuide team. Fun job!! You don’t need to know finance. You need to sincerely enjoy people, have the gift of hospitality/service, be able to manage details and be extremely comfortable with technology/social media.
Digital Evangelist & Client Amazement Specialist
LifeGuide exists to help our clients experience peace, freedom and the confidence to make an impact with their finances. We help our clients make wise financial decisions by clarifying their goals, developing their roadmap to success, and guiding their journey.
We are very excited about adding a newly created position to our team. Our new team member will focus on helping us “up our game” in two primary areas:
- Continually amazing our current clients and
- Telling the LifeGuide story to everyone that can benefit from our services
We intend that the role will spend 75% of their time amazing our current clients and the remaining 25% continuing to get the word out about our rapidly growing company and what we offer. We expect that this position will evolve based on LifeGuide’s business needs and the skills and passions of our new team member.
Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, publish, and manage LifeGuide’s digital marketing content (website, blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, & Twitter).
- Coordinate LifeGuide’s presence at events that we sponsor (banquets, golf outings, picnics, school plays/sports tournaments, etc.).
- Answer phones on the first ring and serve our clients with Chick-Fil-A kindness and efficiency.
- Provide hospitality for clients who visit LifeGuide’s Mechanicsburg office.
- Celebrate clients’ significant life events (birthdays, anniversaries, debt freedom days).
- Schedule client appointments.
- Maintain accurate client profiles (contact information, communication preferences, family information, hobbies & interests, photographs).
- Coordinate client appreciation programs and events.
- Administer the LifeGuide Impact Fund. LifeGuide tithes a portion of our proceeds to magnify the efforts of local ministries.
- Provide Ritz-Carlton level concierge services to LifeGuide’s VIP level clients.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- You need to have a high EQ (Emotional Quotient), be able to listen well, and sincerely empathize with our clients.
- You need to be someone that people are drawn to. A great conversationalist. Possess a natural ability to relate to people of all types. Be authentic and a person of high character.
- You need to be a natural at managing details and juggling a lot of balls. We need a high capacity taskmaster.
- You must enjoy pushing the envelope. We need someone who will continually innovate the way we do things.
- You need to be able to thrive in an empowered work environment. We need someone who is self-confident, self-aware, self-motivated, and not afraid to take risks once in a while. We don’t micromanage.
- You must value continual learning. Bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited college or university preferred.
- You need to be a high performing team player. We hire “A” players who enjoy working with other “A” players. We put the interests of our clients, our team, and
LifeGuide’smission above our own. We believe that winning as a team is more fun and ultimately more rewarding than individual accomplishments.
- You need to be able to leverage technology. We believe in using technology to the fullest so that we can spend time doing what our clients value most. You will need a mastery of (or the ability to quickly learn) all things web, Microsoft Office 360 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), social media platforms, CRM systems (we use RedTail), MailChimp, and WordPress. Basic graphic design and video skills are a bonus.
- You will need to demonstrate an interest in growing professionally. It is our strategy to promote from within. We want you to enhance LifeGuide’s culture, get to know our clients, and learn about the unique way we do financial advisory. We expect every LifeGuide team member to make us all better. We want you to grow into increased responsibilities and help us manage our rapid growth for years to come.
- You should enjoy living in Central PA. It is where the majority of our clients live and where the job is based (Mechanicsburg, PA). We are committed to making a difference in our community.
Salary and Benefits
- This position is a full-time salaried position and is eligible for a monthly bonus based on company performance and an annual revenue share bonus based on a blend of individual contribution level and company financial performance. Our expected starting total compensation range for this position is $32,000-$45,000. Compensation is a combination of salary and incentive pay based on individual and company performance. Initial compensation will be determined based on the qualifications and experience of the specific person. We formally review performance and compensation annually.
- This position is eligible for benefits. We offer a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan, vacation, sick and holiday pay, disability insurance, life insurance, and an annual renewal weekend away. We have an awesome work environment, Christmas parties, and client events and reward trips when we achieve major milestones as a team. These trips are dependent on individual and company performance and are at the discretion of
LifeGuide’spartners. Historically we’ve been fortunate to have them every 4 or 5 years.
- We set aside annual professional development and education dollars for each employee. Specific amounts and opportunities are determined based on the position and development needs of each team member.
- Currently, LifeGuide employees are responsible for their health insurance.
Please apply if you
- Are a fun, high character, and high-speed professional who enjoys serving people.
- Love being part of a team that is driven to make a big, positive impact.
- Have an optimistic, enthusiastic, and encouraging personality.
- Are motivated by LifeGuide’s mission of helping families achieve peace, realize freedom and maximize their impact on the world around them.
- Feel an alignment with a Christ-centered worldview. It is the context from which we manage our firm and the foundation of the advice we give our clients. Our worldview is one of the primary reasons that clients work with us.
Please don’t apply if you
- Are low energy, have a scarcity mentality, or are intimidated by high expectations.
- Need a highly structured work environment and a slow pace of change.
- Are looking for a short-term gig. Long-term relationships are important to our clients and us.
- Aren’t super excited about the content on our website (www.lifeguidefa.com) or this job description. It’s who we are.
- Aren’t willing to participate in our thorough hiring process. As mentioned before, we are a relatively small firm doing big things. We love our culture. It is critical that we hire the right people.
How to Apply
Please send an email expressing your interest to our office manager- Leslie Sponsler at email@example.com. Include your resume, a few comments about why you feel that you would be a great fit for this job, and any other information that you feel would be helpful. If we think that there may be a possible fit, we will send you a short questionnaire to complete. This will formally begin a discovery process that includes testing, phone/facetime conversation and, if appropriate, in-person interviews at our Mechanicsburg office.