We are excited to announce that Holly Whitmire joined the LifeGuide Team last week. Holly comes to us with almost 14 years of experience in the financial services industry. Holly will be a financial advisor and LifeGuide’s Manager of Client Amazement.
“The LifeGuide team and the clients that I have met are amazing! I am excited about helping clients integrate their faith and finances.”
In her role as financial advisor, Holly will be working closely with Zak and Matt to expand their team’s capacity to enable them to serve more clients. As our Manager of Client Amazement, she will be looking for ways for us to increase the value that we provide our clients. Don’t hesitate to let her know if you have ideas of how we can serve you better. Holly will be our subject matter expert for LifeGuide 360, our new client portal. LifeGuide 360 provides a consolidated view of your complete financial picture. She will be providing training, assisting with set up, and answering questions.
Here are some quick facts about Holly that will help you to get to know her.
- Is a Penn State Graduate (2004).
- Lives in Boiling Springs with her husband (Eric) and three boys (Elijah, Wyatt, and Ethan).
- Attends Carlisle Evangelical Free Church with her family.
- Has earned the CRPC (Charter Retirement Planning Consultant) designation.
- Comes to LifeGuide from a large financial services firm where she advised many clients throughout their financial journeys.
- Is super smart! She scored in the 98th percentile on the Multi-Dimensional Intelligence Test that we administer to all LifeGuide applicants.
- Enjoys running, fishing, skiing, doing puzzles and working on do-it-yourself projects.
To learn more about Holly, (and maybe even be entertained a bit), click here to see Doug’s Facebook Live interview with Holly. (Yes, we asked her to do a live interview after just three days at LifeGuide!)
Please join us in welcoming Holly to the LifeGuide Team!
Holly’s email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.