Services and Fees
At LifeGuide, we desire to help as many people as possible to realize peace, achieve freedom, and maximize their impact. We are a financial advisory firm that is planning-centric, relationship-oriented, and highly analytical. Our employees are salaried and do not have sales quotas. We do not pay sales commissions. Our investment portfolios utilize the lowest cost mutual fund and ETF share classes available to us. Our focus is to help you make wise decisions and live with intention. Please find below a summary of our services and associated fees*.
Complimentary Introductory Meeting
What we do: Get to know each other.
What you get:
- One 60-minute appointment (virtual or in person).
- Help to clarify and articulate your goals.
- Answers to your questions about who we are, what we do, and how we charge.
What to bring: Current investment statements, most recent tax return, and anything else that you would like us to review.
Cost: Nothing. Our initial consultation is at absolutely no cost or obligation to you. In appreciation of your time, we will donate $50 in your honor to a charity of your choice.
What we do: Work with you to create your comprehensive LifePlan.
What you get:
- Three to four 90-minute meetings.
- A summary of where you are and where you want to go.
- A clear, detailed, actionable, and stress tested plan to get you there.
- An analysis of whether you are on track or need to make adjustments.
- A digital and printed copy of your comprehensive LifePlan with specific action steps.
- A three-month subscription to LifeGuide’s online financial portal.
Cost: The one-time project fee is based on your household’s total income and includable assets. Typical LifePlan development fees range from $1,000 – $5,000.
Note: We will be happy to provide you with a quote for your specific situation after your intro meeting. Ongoing Full-Service LifeGuide Clients do not pay an upfront fee for the development of their LifePlan.
Full-Service LifeGuide Client
What we do: Provide ongoing coaching, decision & transaction support, and wealth management.
Time Line: Generally, one to three meetings per year after initial startup.
What you get:
- Everything listed above.
- An assigned advisory team, led by a partner of the firm, who will journey with you to help make your LifePlan goals a reality.
- Investment management services based on our proprietary investment strategy.
- Unlimited phone and email support from your advisory team.
- Ongoing access to LifeGuide’s online financial portal.
- Invitations to LifeGuide’s educational and client appreciation events.
Cost: Full Service LifeGuide clients do not pay an upfront fee for the development of their LifePlan. You pay a monthly fee made up of a LifePlanning fee on outside assets (assets not under our direct management) or income and a wealth management fee on assets that we directly manage. We do not require you to move all of your investment accounts to us.
- The LifePlanning fee is a flat fee to account for the complexity of your situation but is based on tiers ranging from 1.17%-.22% of your outside assets or income.*
- Annualized wealth management fees are based on tiers ranging from 1.95% – 0.37% of your accounts under our direct management.*
Fees are typically paid directly from your investment accounts monthly. However, all or a portion can be debited from a bank account or debit/credit card.
Note: We will be happy to provide you with a specific quote after your intro meeting.
Assisting survivors is a very important service that we provide to our Full-Service LifeGuide clients. If your family loses a loved one, we will walk with surviving family members to make decisions, navigate the details, and care for them as they adjust to their new reality.
No matter how you choose to work with us, we are committed to helping you get where you want to go and enjoy the journey of getting there.
Thank you for taking the time to understand how we work with our clients. We are happy to address your specific situation during our introductory meeting. We look forward to the conversation.
*LifeGuide’s complete fees and services are described in our ADV disclosure for your review.