Starting A Family
Kids require a lot of attention and resources, but they are worth it.
Having children can be an emotional roller coaster. It’s a new and exciting adventure. It also brings additional responsibilities, important decisions, financial pressures and new challenges. We can help you prepare financially for your expanding family.
Questions we can help you answer:
- How can we plan for and manage a reduced income?
- How can we manage our monthly expenses?
- Where can we find affordable health insurance for our family?
- What’s more important: paying off debt, saving for my child’s education or investing for retirement?
- What is the best way to start saving for our child’s education?
- Do we need or have enough life and disability insurance to protect our family?
- Can we or should we purchase a larger home?
If we can help in any way, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.