We can walk with you through the many decisions required during this difficult time. Often spouses divide up financial duties or one will handle most of the responsibilities. When one partner is left to manage the entire picture it can be confusing and overwhelming. We understand and can help provide you the guidance and support you need to take care of important matters and understand your finances.
Questions we can help you answer:
- Am I going to be ok? Do I have enough to live on?
- My spouse took care of most of the finances and I have questions. Who can I talk to?
- Where do I start? How can I make sure that I’m not missing anything important?
- What do I need to do about Social Security?
- What options do I have with my spouse’s pension or annuity?
- How do I fill out life insurance claim forms? What should I do with the proceeds?
- I need someone to help me understand my investment accounts. What should I be doing with them? Should I make any changes?
- What updates do I need to make to our investment accounts, insurance policies, bank accounts and other documents?
If we can help in any way, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.