Planning Your Legacy
Both money and wisdom can be passed on to future generations. You have earned a lifetime of hard-won perspective and resources. You have an incredible opportunity to have a lasting impact on future generations. We can not only help you organize your estate to be left to your heirs but also help you prepare your heirs to receive your estate.
Questions we can help you answer:
- How do I pass on a lasting and impactful legacy to those that I love and organizations that I am passionate about?
- What can I do to help avoid potential conflict and misunderstanding about my estate?
- How can I make settling my estate as easy as possible for my family?
- How can I make sure that my spouse will be taken care of after I pass away?
- In order to minimize taxes, what assets are best left to family versus charities?
- Do my estate planning documents reflect my current wishes?
- Are the beneficiaries specified correctly on my investment accounts and insurance policies?
- Will my plan cause any unintended consequences or burdens for my heirs?
- How much should I leave to my children and grandchildren?
- I have a business or a farm. I would like to leave it to one of my sons or daughters. How do I make it “fair” for my other children?
If we can help in any way, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.