Invest in what matters. We believe in systematically saving over a period of time using a principled investment strategy. We also believe that it is equally important to be very thoughtful about taking withdrawals from your hard earned savings.
Our investing philosophy is built on the following principles:
- Matching investments with well-defined goals and values
- Maintaining meaningful diversity
- Being contrarian
- Embracing illiquidity where appropriate
- Minimizing taxes and expenses (but focusing on value)
- Having clear and realistic expectations
- Recognizing that contentment and security cannot be achieved by obtaining any sum of money
For Churches, Non-profits, and Businesses:
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Employee College Savings Plans
- Executive Carve-Out Plans
For Individuals and Families:
- Charitable Gifting Accounts
- Impact & Socially Responsible Investments
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Education Savings Accounts
- Separately Managed Accounts, Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds, Annuities
- Direct and Alternative Investments
If we can help in any way, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about LifeGuide Managing Partner, Doug Denlinger's, Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro status for investing and ELP status for long-term care insurance here.