Coming together financially can be a challenge.
With all the excitement that comes with a wedding and being “newly married”, it is easy to overlook the importance of determining the best way for you and your spouse to combine your finances and align your values.
Questions we can help you answer:
- Where do we begin with combining our finances? One checkbook or two?
- How do we establish sound financial principles to help guide our decision making during our lifetime together?
- How do we establish a budget?
- How do we handle our differences with saving vs. spending?
- Should we accelerate paying off our student loans or start investing?
- Is opening a ROTH IRA a good idea? If so, how do we do it? How much do we need to invest? How do we pick the right investments?
- Should we rent or buy a home? Buy or lease our cars?
- Do we need or have enough life insurance?
- Should I stay on my parent’s health insurance plan or switch to my spouse’s?
- How do we invest in ways that are consistent with our values?
If we can help in any way, please email: email@example.com.