In Your 30s
With greater responsibility, your finances may suddenly take on new meaning.
During this new phase of life, it becomes even more important to make sure you and your family are protected. It is a great time to identify your goals and put a plan in place to achieve them.
Questions we can help you answer:
- How do I clarify and quantify goals for me and my family?
- How do I balance paying off debt and saving for the future?
- Am I putting enough away for retirement?
- What is the difference between a ROTH and Traditional IRA? Which one would be more beneficial for me?
- I’m changing jobs; what should I do with my 401k?
- Where can I find affordable health insurance?
- Should I buy or rent a home?
- Do I have adequate life or disability insurance?
- Where should I invest?
- Am I saving enough for my children’s education?
- How do I invest in ways that are consistent with my values?
If we can help in any way, please email: email@example.com.